Refrens
LoginRegister

Receive International Payments In India.

  
Lowest Charges - % Payment Gateway Fee.
  
Minimum Hassle - Send an invoice for free and get payment in 2 days in your India account in INR.
  
All major cards and currency accepted.
Get Started With First Invoice
Geek
Inc42YourStoryNextBigWhatStartupTalkyDeccan ChronicleThe New Indian Express

528 Indian businesses collected payments through us last week.


How it works?

Create Invoice

Create Invoice for Free

Enable payment options

Enable Card Payment Options

Verify Bank Account

Verify Bank Account and Get Paid in INR.


Features

  • Easy Invoices

    Create neat and beautiful Invoices easily. For Free.

  • Accept All Currencies

    All popular currencies are covered.

  • All Card Type

    Mastercard, Visa, Amex are accepted. More being added.

  • Minimum Hassle

    Easy bank account verification to get paid.

  • Fast Payouts

    We generally payout within 24hrs. Rarely more than 2 Business days.

  • No Signup From Client

    Client just needs to click a link and enter card details. No registration required from them.


Testimonials

It's simple to use for repeat invoices. Easy to collect online payment.
Aniket
Aniket
Owner, Spaceplexx, Coworking Space
Taxes always confused me while creating Invoices. Refrens takes all of that away.
Collecting USD payment was always painful for us. It’s a breeze with Refrens.
Nayan
Nayan
Founder, Sugoi Labs, Software Services Agency
I was scared of learning a new online tool but Refrens is pretty smooth. Lots of automation of repetitive tasks.

FAQ

  

Are there any hidden charges?

None. There are NO HIDDEN CHARGES. You only pay a small platform fees when you wish to receive payments online. The invoice creation and managing invoices are completely free.

  

Are all international currency allowed?

Yes. All popular currencies are allowed.

  

What payment options are available for online payment?

All major payment instruments are enabled. If you need something that is not enabled, you can request us on the chat support or email us at care@refrens.com. The following options are working for now. Debit and Credit cards (Visa/mastercard) for international payments.

  

What is the settlement day for the international payment?

For international payments, it takes T+2(Transaction) days.

  

Is Refrens really free?

Yes. The invoice creation and expense management is free. We only charge payment gateway charges when you choose to collect payments through international cards etc.

  

How does bank account verification work?

We initiate the process of verifying your bank account after we have received payment for any of your invoices. Once your account is verified, we initiate the payouts automatically, subject to clearance from the bank. If you are not receiving payments through us, we do not verify the bank account.

Why Receive International Payments through Refrens?

In Refrens, creating of invoices, quotation, managing expenses is FREE FOREVER. We only charge a small amount when you choose to collect payments through international cards etc.

There are NO HIDDEN CHARGES. We charge overall of 3.42% which includes platform fee i.e 2.9% and GST of 0.52% (Total is roughly 3.42%). So effectively 3.42% is charged by Refrens for International payments.

Competitive bank level exchange rates are offered by Refrens. Payouts on Refrens are done in Transaction Day + 2 Business days. We create full transparency with our clients by showing them the full payment process. Currently, we are the cheapest platform to recieve international payments in India.