How it works?
1. Create Invoice
2. Enable card payments & Send Invoice to client
3. Client pays through their card
4. Verify your bank account get paid in INR
Create neat and beautiful Invoices easily. For Free.
Accept All Currencies
All popular currencies are covered.
All Card Type
Mastercard, Visa, Amex are accepted. More being added.
Easy bank account verification to get paid.
Payouts are made in T+2 business transaction days.
No Signup From Client
Client just needs to click a link and enter card details. No registration required from them.
Owner, Spaceplexx, Coworking Space
Founder, Sugoi Labs, Software Services Agency
Freelance Content Writer
Founder, Arintra, Medical Tech
Founder, Nutguru, Packaged Food
Why use Refrens to Receive International Payments?Refrens has the most competitive rates when it comes to accepting international payments. We charge around 2.9% + GST (Total is about 3.42%).
Payout on Refrens.com is done in 2 business days (Transaction day + 2 business days) which is among the shortest turnaround times in the industry. We disclose the complete payment process to our clients to be fully transparent of the whole process.
Lowest rates, shortest TAT and full transparency make Refrens the best way to receive international payments in India..
And, creating invoices, quotations etc. is completely free on Refrens. Use it to create invoices and receive payment internationally to show professionalism to your clients at the lowest possible cost.
Refrens Payment Gateway Compliance Requirement to Accept Overseas Payment
- A copy of your PAN card. Please make sure the name on the PAN card is the same as that in your bank account and Refrens account.
- A central govt. issued address proof - copy of AADHAAR or Passport. The same should be used to create Invoices.
- If the name in the bank account is that of a proprietorship firm, please share a business registration document establishing a relation between the PAN card holder and the name on the bank account.
- Website(If any) or Social media or Public profile links of your business or services.
- We'll need confirmation from your customer before settling the amount. Please ask your Customer to Reply to the Payment Confirmation Mail from Refrens for the Pending Settlements of your account.
How to Receive International Payment in India through Refrens Payment Gateway?You can accept international payment from Refrens in 5 simple steps:
- First, complete your normal KYC by sending your details like PAN card, Aadhar Card, and your business details to email@example.com. Refrens compliance team will verify your KYC. You will get the verification email.
- Once the verification is done, second step is to create an invoice for your international client which is totally free on Refrens. You can create unlimited invoices for free. No SignUp fee. No Hidden Charges.
- When creating an invoice add your bank account and enable the online payment options. Send the invoice to your client through Email or by sharing the link of the invoice.
- Your client pays the amount online just like it does in any e-commerce site.
- After the payment is done by the client, Refrens verify the bank account and transfer the amount to your account with T+2 business transaction days.