Refrens Invoices makes it easy for businesses to create, view, print, email, and manage invoices using a simple dashboard and an intuitive API made for developers.
To access Refrens API, you need to have API enabled on your business account. If you have a Refrens Premium account, please contact support (email@example.com or on chat) to enable API for you.
The following points are applicable across all API endpoints -
- API follows REST conventions, ie creating a resource is
POST, fetching is
GET, updates are
- All API responses and request bodies are in JSON format.
- Any request with the body should include
- API response status is indicated as HTTP response code. ie,
200is a success,
- Most of the endpoints require an Authorization header with a JWT token in the following format -
- Authorization: Bearer
- You can either obtain a token via Authentication API call or Self Sign using privateKey provided by us.